Value We Provide
Guidance and support for your business at all levels, and merchandising assistance at store level where it all happens.
- Headquarters/Corporate Sales
- Division/Member Group Sales
- Merchandising Support/Store Coverage
- Category Management Business Planning
- Order Assistance
- Online Contract Implementation
- Store Associate Training
- Collaborative Ad Planning
- New Product Introduction and Roll-Out
- In-Store Product Demonstrations
- Customer and Consumer Contests and Incentives
- Management of Budgets and Spend Rates
- Development of Point Of Sale and Printing
- Execution of Merchandising Initiatives for Customers
- Retail Store Audits
- Broker Advisory Counsel(s)
- Budget Expertise(Promotions, New Items, Spoils Etc...)
Food Service Accounts
- Distributor Coverage
- End User Coverage
- On-Dock Product Demonstration Programs
- Food Show Coverage
- Institutional Customer Sourcing Experts
B&A Food Brokers continually invests in state of the art technology and training for their retail store Merchandising team. B&A provides you with “feet on the street” support second to none.
Each B&A merchandiser is equipped with an I-PAD, wireless printer, and Bluetooth UPC scanner.
Offering our principals an actual store condition “Snapshot” in real time at over 550 retail locations with high quality photos and videos. With one touch we can provide sell sheets, and training videos for the department and store managers.
This initiative allows merchandisers to scan products at store level for 100% accuracy of in stock conditions. All information is transmitted real time to our server at the end of each store call. B&A can provide actionable out of stock information at the cooperative (group / member) level. Additionally, store credits, if needed, will be issued on the spot via our wireless 4” printers and will include an electronic copy of the store associate’s signature. Finally and most importantly a complete list of all our principals’ out of stock items with the chain’s unique order code numbers is printed at the end of the visit and given to the manager to include on their next order!